Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rest in Peace Dad - We Love You!

Rest in Peace Dad _ I love you!
You were such an inspiration to me.
You taught me hard work and how to make the right choices.
You always took the time to take me to the batting cages and pitch balls to me.
You were never too tired to play basketball with me.
You tried to ollie on my skateboard, just for fun.
You would move your farm equipment around for me so I could have a better compostion to paint it from.
You fixed my bug up, the car I loved, in secret and gave it to me. I'll never forget riding around with you in it this year.
When you saw me on t.v. you said you were proud of me, Dad, this was the absolute BEST moment in my life.
Dad, I wish I could have been there sooner. I wish I'd painted at the farm that day.
Dad, we prayed over your body, we didn't want you to go.
Dad, we miss you so much, you were the backbone of this family. You are the reason I moved back here from madison. I have always respected you so much, but I never could find the right words to tell you. You taught me to be proud.
We miss you and Love you Dad.

4 comments:

Celeste Bergin said...

I am sure your Dad is the most perfect angel in Heaven and that he has been given a very perfect place there. He'll be smiling down on you every moment watching the new paintings emerge.
'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

Daniel Corey said...

Hey Kyle, I'm keepin you in my thoughts. Dan

Michael Werth said...

I am very sorry for your loss. Damit Herman come into the light I can not see you. You all are in my thought and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Kyle -- The picture of your Dad and your tribute to him is absolutely perfect and so beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your Dad was a really special man, and his spirit lives on through you and Jaye and Leigh Ann. With sincere sympathy and love, Sharon Mylrea