Monday, November 26, 2012

The Show Will Go On



Taliesin - Midway 12x16"

Midway Morning 20x24"
The Taliesin Artists are having a showing of our work at the Overture Center For The Arts in Madison, WI.
In 2011, 25 artists were chosen to paint on the grounds of Taliesin for two months. Artists who participated were invited to a gala auction at the end of the summer, with proceeds benefiting the Taliesin estate. Chris Gargan, John Ribble, and I had a three person show as well as participating in the gala, but there has never been a showing of ALL the Taliesin artists... until now! The show will open in May, my favorite time of year in Madison. Special thanks to Cynde Quinn for corralling the painters and getting the show on it's way.

4 comments:

Daniel Corey said...

Sweet pieces Kyle!

Unknown said...

I enjoy the almost pastel tones of these pieces. Your emphatic brush work creates lots of interest.

Colette Barnett said...

I would sill love to own one of your Taliesin pieces. I love the barn shown here.

Colette Barnett said...

I would still love to own one of your Taliesin pieces. The barn shown here is one of my favorites.