Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Galleries

Terrytown Creamery 12x16" oil on panel available at Gallery Dillon

Evening Farm 11x14" oil on panel available at Gallery Dillon



I am dropping off work to Blue Heron in Reedsburg and Gallery Dillon in Madison this week, and I am also in Outside the Lines Gallery in Galena, IL and Cornerstone Gallery in Baraboo. I have worked with Blue Heron and Cornerstone Gallery for 7 years now, and am new in Dillon and Outside the Lines. Having great galleries is everything to me. They keep me motivated to paint, and give me opportunities to show and teach.

I have a Valentines event coming up at Blue Heron, and have taught several classes in their studio, as well as have had at least a show a year there over the years. I am also getting ready for a still life show and class at Gallery Dillon, and I appreciate the opportunity to teach in Madison.


No comments: