Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fall Art Tour 2017


Please plan to join us this weekend for the Fall Art Tour! 

Autumn Birches, 9x12"


Over 46 artist's studios will open their doors, starting Friday at 10 am.
The fall foliage will be at it's peak color, and the weather looks
beautiful, so grab your camera and make the trip to see some great new
work from your favorite Wisconsin artists. 


The best part of the tour is that you get the 
experience of viewing the studios and spaces where the work is 
created. My chicken coop was built in the 1930's from a
design created at the University of Wisconsin. The coop originally
housed hundreds of laying hens, and in 2011 it was
converted into my painting studio. 



This year, I will show over 100 new framed paintings from
my adventures as a landscape painter over the year. I have 
had so many memorable moments of painting over the past
12 months, and it has been fun to choose which paintings to
frame, and get them on the wall in the coop. If you cannot make
the tour, keep in touch, my work will be hanging at a new location,
The Vault in Reedsburg. 



We hope to see you this weekend!


No comments: