Friday, October 16, 2009

Rain Delay

It has been a wet autumn here. The one sunny morning that we had this week was filled up with schoolwork. I have been painting under the umbrella as much as time allows right now.



This farm is tucked away behind Bender's, on Mile Rd. (I believe.) Cows. Good times.

Photobucket

11x14.


Here is a Rainy late afternoon. This farm is the first white barn on the left after you pass Keonecke Ford on the way to LaValle.

Photobucket

9x12.



I was completely rained out and soaking wet (but happy) when painting this one. There came a point when the paint would not stick to the canvas any more.

Photobucket

12x16.



This weekend is the Sauk County Artist Association Fall Art Tour. I will be participating in the un-officail D-Tour. The D-Tour includes a opening tonight at the Wollen Mill Gallery, and several other events. My role in the D-Tour is to be out painting on Town Hall Rd. on Sunday after 3pm or so. If you'd like, stop out and see me on the D-Tour.

No comments: