Thursday, May 30, 2019

Workshop Materials List

I have two spots left for the plein air workshop at my farm, on June 22 and 23. The cost of the class is $200. If you would like to register, please email me at: kylemartinfineart@gmail.com

The class will be from 9:30 - 4:40 on each day. I will start each day with a marker sketch and plein air demonstration painting. The focus of the demo's is composition, values, and color. I have some special tools that we use that will help you to paint the light. After I demo, we will break for lunch, and then it's time for you to set up your easel and paint. We will cover a lot of ground, you will take home some new concepts. Most of all, I want to show you how you can make better paintings and have more fun when you are painting.

Please follow the link below for the supplies list.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12LGrv5TKCzTz2SStmG6tHLcd90EZwNAV_XCaorkaqH0/edit?usp=sharing

No comments: