Sunday, October 10, 2021

Please Join us for the Fall Art Tour

 











Hello,

Autumn is here, and that means it is time for the Fall Art Tour! The 2021 tour is taking place on October 15, 16 and 17 from 10am - 6pm daily.

This week I am framing paintings and hanging them on the walls of the Chicken Coop Studio. It is nice to be framing and hanging paintings in the cozy studio with a fire burning in the stove. In addition to the paintings, I have a couple of new surprises that I will announce later in the week through this newsletter!

I always hear that our tour guests love seeing our spaces - and it's true - the tour artists have re-purposed and inhabited some very interesting buildings. I am in an old chicken coop, Carol Naughton creates in a remodeled stone granary and Diana and Tom Johnston are in a historic limestone brewery. Everyone's studio is uniquely designed around their art practice and this is your chance to get a behind the scenes look at our spaces and to see how we create in them.

This year, I will have 140 framed paintings on display. If you are interested in any of the paintings shown, please drop me a message.

Please plan to join me, and the 45 other artists on the Fall Art Tour. You can plan your Fall Art Tour weekend by visiting www.fallarttour.com

Thank You,
Kyle Martin

No comments: