Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Transitioning into Springtime

As I opened the door this morning, a springtime feeling came over me. It is the first day where the temperature felt warm, and there were dark stormclouds overhead which will bring showers throughout the day. 

Natured is waking up, and I am here for it. 
We get all 4 seasons here in Wisconsin, and I enjoy painting them all. 
However, only Springtime brings that fresh emotion and feeling of renewal.

During the winter, I changed my painting hours and tactics. I was at the easel most days from 9am-Noon, working mainly in the studio at a pace that I told myself was a slow burn. It was more important to me, this time around, to work at a turtles pace and to stay consitant with my hours.

Now that it is springtime, I will leave the winter studio behind and nature will dictate my painting schedule.

I am looking forward to this.

These paintings are some from last winter, 2020-2021 that were on the desktop of my computer here at school. I'll have to photograph my winter paintings and get them posted here. Most of these are spoken for, but the images are good to see a year later.

Thanks for checking in,
Kyle



















 

No comments: