Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sauk County Summer Art Classes


During the spring semester I taught two classes for continuing education at UW Baraboo, a drawing/watercolor class and an oil painting class. The classes went great, and several students asked if I would offer something during the summer.

This summer I am offering three different art classes, Drawing Fundamentals, Studio Oil Painting, and Plein Air Oil Painting. I am very excited about all of the classes, but especially the outdoor class. We will set up at locations like Devils Lake and Owen Park. If you would like to receive a brochure with a detailed description for each class, please email me: blksquirl85@yahoo.com
Registration is going on now, and I would like to cap each class at ten students.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely delighted to find this. great job!

Anonymous said...

So excited for your plein air class! Love your work! See you in July. Vicki