Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Purchasing Information

Thanks for showing interest in my work. If you'd like to purchase a painting please email me: blksquirl85@yahoo.com

All my paintings are made with professional oil paint on stretched canvas. These paintings will last many lifetimes and will become a true family heirloom.

If you live within 30 miles of Reedsburg, WI I will personally deliver the painting to you.
If you live outside the area, no problem! I will ship the painting out at no additional charge!

I can accept payment a few different ways:
1. Check By Mail. I will send you my address after you contact me by email
2. Paypal. The easiest way to pay with your credit card, right over the computer!
3. Cash on delivery. (Only available if I am delivering the painting.)

Please feel free to contact me for commission work also. My main goal is to create for your family an heirloom that will last many lifetimes!

Kyle Martin.

No comments: