Monday, September 16, 2019

Save the Date for the Fall Art Tour - October 18-20 2019

Terrytown Barns 20x24" 
2019 is the 26th year of the Fall Art Tour, and we are a month away! The Dates are October 18, 19, and 20th from 10am - 6pm daily.

The tour is always a high point of my year, and I'm sure a hilight of all the artists on the tour. It is our chance to open up our studios and share our work with the public.

There are 43 artists studios who will be open to the public that weekend. We have a brochure that acts as your treasure map to the studios. I am attaching the artists listings from the brochure below. If you would like your own physical copy of the brochure, you can email me at: kylemartinfineart@gmail.com and I will get one in the mail for you.

I will look forward to seeing you on the Fall Art Tour!


My Chicken Coop Studio in 2018. I show over 100 framed landscape paintings every October on the Fall Art Tour.

I am getting some last minute pieces done for the tour, including these sunflowers. 








No comments: