Sunday, May 24, 2015

New Paintings Opening Reception
























Maci was a model in a couple pieces in the show. She loves going to shows!

Cory and I


Matt Holt, myself, Wade Holtz, and Josh Hess

We had a great opening reception for my new paintings last night at Blue Heron. The show was very well attended and I'd like to say thanks to everyone who made the show possible, especially Cory Polanek, Sarah Pittz Ganem and BJ Ganem. Matt Holt was in town, and stayed at the farm last night, and we got out for some rainy day painting today along with Cory and Josh Hess. I've got a great group of people around me, and that's the best part of finishing a body of work.
 The show is up for the summer, and the paintings posted above are available. Please give me an email at kylemartinfineart@gmail.com if you have any questions about the work.

No comments: