Thursday, May 14, 2015

Painting Time Lapse Video


Here is a timelapse video of some painting sessions in the field. Last year, I was filming with my iphone and I had a tripod for the phone built onto my easel. The battery would die too quickly, and I found that it was hard to film that way, if a call came in, the thing would stop recording, and then I'd smear paint all over the phone getting it back up and running. I bought the Brinno time lapse camera a month ago, and couldn't be happier with it. It's very easy to use, only shoots timelapse, and I just put it on a tripod. The batteries never drain out. I can forget about it for the most part. Sometimes it's more hassle than it's worth to set up a camera, but I think I got a couple good shots out of the times when I did set it up.

No comments: