Sunday, February 26, 2017

Terrytown Farm 12x16"

I paint all the time on Terrytown Road. I always have. Last weekend, while I was painting in Baraboo, two different people asked me if I was painting out on Terrytown.
There's a few reasons that I like Terrytown. It's close to my place. I live on a beautiful 100 acre farm, bordered by the Baraboo River, but there isn't the opportunity for atmospheric perspective here like there is on Terrytown (not that it's featured in this piece, but you know what I mean). I know several people on Terrytown, like the Terry's and my friend Erica grew up at this farm for the first few years of her life. It's littered with beautiful farms and views of the bluffs, so I'll keep painting there.
This piece is from last October,

1 comment:

ketiak bauk said...

Halo , ilike your blog