Friday, January 1, 2016

Cracking into 2016

Eggs 8x8" oil on canvas - $99 free shipping
 
 


For the month of January, I'll be participating in the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. This is going to be a lot of fun!
 
My first post for the challenge is this little 8x8" painting of my breakfast. When I was a teenager, I worked at the Reedsburg Egg Company for two summers. Eggs would come down the conveyer belt, and we would fold the tops of the cartons down, and package them into cases to be sent to grocery stores. The Egg Company now only deals with organic brown eggs, as they are a smaller operation and there are plenty of organic sources for eggs in the area.
 
It looks like sun tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to painting outdoors, in the snow.

1 comment:

Laurie Mueller said...

Hi Kyle -so happy you're in the challenge.. I love the eggs! Happy New Year!